Hang Gliding and Paragliding are two closely related air sports in which lightweight foot launched gliders are used to take off and soar in ridge lift and thermals. Recent improvements in glider efficiency mean that in the right conditions we can climb thousands of feet and fly cross country covering 50 – 100 km or more! All this is possible with an aircraft that packs into a rucksack or fits onto a car roof rack?
- President – Maj Gen Karl Ford (Late RA)
- Chairman – Lt Col Peter Baines
- Secretary – WO2 Garrick McMullin
- Treasurer – Maj Andy Rudd
- Chief Coach – WO2 Andrew McDonald
- Membership Secretary – Sgt Hasta Tamang
- Equipment Manager – Cpl Richard Parton